Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Six month Recap

Back in January, I set a few goals and resolutions that apply to my two hobbies - Art and Photography. Those goals were as follows:

1. To Paint three pictures by the end of the year. (I am part way through just one)
2. To take landscape photos of Two places that I have never been before. (luckily we are taking TWO trips this summer - amazing how that worked out!)
3. Photograph chief mountain every single month of the year. My desire was to capture it at different angles in each season. (this one is the reason for this post)

So far I feel as though I am on track to accomplishing these goals. I have managed to photograph Chief Mountain each month so far. That's 6 months down -Only 6 more to go!!!


January





February




March





April





May






June




This one was also taken in June. I couldn't decide which one to post.


I sure love living this close to such a beautiful backdrop!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Tanis, my dear, these are truly stunning. I can see a lovely little gallery of images gracing your home at the end of the year.