Friday, August 19, 2011

Photo Contest: 2011 Entries

These are the entries that I've submitted this year for a Photo Contest.    The deadline is in just a couple of weeks and I hope that one of these will be at least noteworthy.  (I mean I've entered 15 pictures!  That's noteworthy isn't it?;)  
  If not - they are at least delightful reminders of some fun and special times John, the kids and I have had while enjoying one of my favorite places in the world!!!

(a Momma and her Cub)



The view from Bear's Hump



Cameron Falls



The fishing boats at Cameron Lake





An evening view of the Prince of Whales hotel




Trail Riders




Prince of Whales Hotel




Another shot of the Prince of Whales Hotel  (in the Fall)





Driving along Red Rock Road




Upper Waterton Lake (coming back from Crypt)








John hiking around Crypt Lake




Cameron Falls (in the Fall)




Getting picked up after hiking Crypt





Red Rock Canyon

1 comment:

shauna said...

I'm all for hearing you brag about your wins on 4 of these pics...you take wonderful pictures! So, which ones were the winners?