Sunday, May 23, 2010

A week of Blossoms

The blossoms have all appeared this week.    A sure sign, to me, that spring is here.     Is it safe to think that now?


I have especially enjoyed these two trees that sit on the south side of the temple lawn. The purple is a beautiful color against the white backdrop of the temple.














I was really just trying to play around with aperture a bit here, but I do love the purple in the foreground.   (I wish I knew more about shutter speed, and all of that.)









My favorite time to take pictures is in the evenings, when the light is so beautiful, and the shadows are long.







This tree sits in our back yard, and it has been especially great to enjoy the white blossoms that have appeared this week.

It's got me looking forward to some crab apple jelly, in the very near future!

3 comments:

KJAMBD said...

Love it Tan! Will you send me copies...so I can enlarge!!??!!!! Love it...Love it!!!!!!

Dick Family said...

Great pictures Tanis! What a great backdrop!

Judy said...

Photography is not one of my gifts. I so appreciate anyone who can take beautiful photos like the ones in this post.